I figure I might as well give you a little insight about myself. So here’s a short list of things that I want to do before I die, I plan on updating it as my life progresses.
1. Learn to pierce.
2. Slow dance.
3. Give blood. Did it to get backstage passes at Warped Tour a few years ago, not that I need such an incentive to give blood, just a nice bonus.
4. Inspire someone. I honestly forgot why I crossed this one off..might have to reopen it.
5. Milk a goat.
6. Eat spaghetti like Lady and the Tramp. With the beau 🙂
8. Go to a lighthouse.
9. Dye part of my hair a color of the rainbow. Currently my favorite color is purple and has been for a few years, so last year I dyed a strip.
10. Get a piercing, besides ears. The first thing that I did once getting to college was have my nose pierced, I absolutely love it and am glad I did it.
11. Answer a pay phone.
12. Catch a firefly again.
13. Send a message in a bottle.
14. Swim with a dolphin.
15. Go skinny dipping. My friend has a hot tub and one weekend while his family was gone the beau and I took a dip. 🙂
16. Hug a homeless guy.
17. Not forgive someone. Ex’s..
18. Do a kickflip.
19. Play an actual song on the guitar.
20. Save someone’s life.
21. Yell back at a teacher/boss.
22. Ballroom dance.
23. Shower in a waterfall.
24. Save an animal.
25. Get a tattoo.
26. Shoot a gun.
27. Walk through a haunted house without closing my eyes. I am such a scaredy cat!
28. Write a book.
29. Ride a cable car.
30. Cliff dive.
31. Be someone’s guardian.
32. Name a star.
34. Live in Venice, Italy.
35. Go to a grocery store dressed as a cow and create a ruckus.
36. Tell my mum I’m sleeping over at a friend’s, but do something else.
37. Egg a house. Funny story behind this one!
38. Swing in my undies at a park with Alisha.
39. Go in a hot air balloon.
40. Get married and have kids.
41. Visit the Ben & Jerry’s factory.
42. Run a naked run.
43. See Michelangelo’s Sistine Chapel ceiling.